Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Beating A Las Vegas Criminal Charge
1. Know your rights.
2. Do not talk to anyone about your case.
3. Do not answer any questions or reply to any accusations.
4. Do not consent to a search of yourself or your property.
5. Do not perform any test or participate in a lineup.
6. Don't talk to police without first hiring a Las Vegas attorney.
7. Hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer who frequently practices in Las Vegas, Henderson and North Las Vegas courts.
8. Hire a criminal defense lawyer who will give you an honest and fair analysis of your case.
9. Tell the whole story during the consultation — it is protected by privilege and it is the only way to get an accurate analysis from your attorney.
10. Take advantage of a free legal consultation.
The Law Offices of Parviz A. Heshmati defends people charged with crimes ranging from minor to serious, including murder, robbery, domestic violence, drug possession, theft, DUI and probation violations. The Law Offices of Parviz A. Heshmati also helps people with the criminal seal/expungement process, whereby their criminal record is cleared following a verdict of not guilty or a dismissal of any charges.
Time Is Ticking Away 4-3-2-1-0
The more time that goes by in a criminal case without protection from a good Las Vegas attorney, the harder it may be to secure the best possible results. Don't wait. Contact us today at 702-432-1000. We offer free consultations. Hablamos español.